need to buy flour, other grocery stuff and minoxidil on wednesday -.- this is dumb
This is a quick little side dish idea that I used to make a lot more often before I stopped eating white grain and switched to almost entirely whole wheat. I sort of put this one together after reading various recipes on the internet.
These are good for adding to soups, chili,…
Chocolate Fudge SquaresIngredients
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup almonds, unsalted
- ½ cup walnuts, unsalted
- ¼ cup + ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp natural almond butter
- 4 tbsp unpasteurized honeyInstructions
- Put dates in a bowl with warm water, allow dates to soak for 30 minutes, then drain.
- Mix together dates, almonds, walnuts, and ¼ cup cocoa powder in a food processor until well blended.
- Spread mixture in a 9×5 baking pan until evenly distributed, and press down gently with a spoon.
- Mix together bananas, almond butter, honey, and other ¼ cup cocoa powder in the food processor until well blended.
- Spread mixture over bottom layer until evenly distributed.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares. Re-freeze whatever you don’t eat and enjoy at another time!
—- Pantry Talks —-
Remember when Lily made garlic bread?
Right, now click that link and scroll down to the bottom. See that casserole, pasta-y jawn?
That is our biggest disaster ever.
As you can tell by the photo, we never cooked the veggies.
We originally made…
Blue Cheese Bacon Biscuits
RECIPE LINK /
Chocolate Coconut Caramel Brownies Recipe - I love coconut and chocolate :)
If you are in search of Mardi Gras food inspiration, look no further!